Charlotte, North Carolina Auto Appraisal Services — Charlotte, North Carolina and Surrounding Areas from Insurance Claims to Classic Car Appraisals!
With our excellent customer service, you will always talk to a live certified appraiser and receive immediate feedback. You can even order an appraisal through our website. All of our certified auto appraisers are trained to handle all types of appraisals for Total Loss, Diminished Value, Classic Cars, Stated Value, Lease Turn-In, Insurance Coverage, and More!
Charlotte, North Carolina car appraisal services focuses on ensuring your car appraiser is certified and well trained. We want to work to ensure that diminished value claims are properly documented, total loss on a vehicle is reported when you need. Auto loss is tough on individuals and families, and we are here to help. Our auto appraisal technicians come to you and meet with you on your terms to ensure your vehicle appraisal and equipment appraiser can help when you need it most. Diminished value identification and proper documentation is our speciality. We're here to help.
Auto Appraiser and Vehicle Appraisals Nationwide - Charlotte, North Carolina Auto Appraisers is a Vehicle Appraisal company that is experienced in all lines of appraising.We believe in offering professional auto appraising services with great customer service.
- Total Loss Claim? Not a problem, our certified auto appraisers are trained to handled the whole claim process for you.
- Classic Cars? Whether it is a rare antique vehicle from the early 1900's to the 1960's muscle cars, don't worry we have you covered.
- Lease Turn-In? Need to return your lease vehicle early? No problem, we are approved with all vehicle manufacturer finance companies.
- Commercial Vehicles? Not a problem, we have years of experience appraising Commercial Trucks and Heavy Equipment.
- Diminished Value Claim? Recover what vehicle value you lost due to an accident not being your fault.
- Pre-Purchase Inspections? Our certified inspectors will go out to the vehicle, perform a thorough inspection along with a test drive!
- Stated Value or Insuarance Coverage? Insurance companies are now requiring Certified Auto Appraisals when stating your coverage value.
- Bank Loan Appraisals? We provide certified auto appraisals that meet all bank and financial institution requirements.
What does an Insurance Adjuster-Appraiser do?
- Investigates, Researches, and Evaluates
- Reviews insurance policy and determines if the loss reported is covered
- Investigates the claim to determine claim is not fraudulent
- Request documentation from insured and/or repair facilities
- Determines what amount the insurance company should pay for the loss
- Negotiates Settlements
- Issues Payments for Claim.
Why Hire a Certified Auto Appraiser?
Knowing how much your vehicle is currently worth or knowing how much value your vehicle has lost due to a non at-fault accident will determine if you need to increase your insurance coverage or file a diminished value claim. It is also very important to hire a certified auto appraiser when your vehicle has been totaled. This will reassure you of what the vehicle is currently worth. By hiring a certified auto appraiser they will also guide you through how the insurance claim process works and also what to expect when involved in an insurance claim. If you are involved in a total loss claim and would like us to review your information, please give a call toll free at 1-877-988-9911.
How to find a Certified Auto Appraiser and/or Inspector
All our appraisers are licensed and certified. If you require a pre-purchase inspection on a vehicle, all our inspectors are certified as well. Most have body and mechanical repair experience. We have nationwide coverage, so any location we have you covered! Call us at 1-877-988-9911 for further details.
Call Us Toll Free! 1-877-988-9911
We are dedicated to offering you immediate and reliable customer service whether it be on the phone, via email or through our online ordering system. Our company prides itself on being able to handle all of your auto appraisal needs. Feel free to call or send us an email to schedule your appraisal(s).
Our Certified Auto Appraisers look forward to serving you!
Companies like Haggerty, Barrett Jackson, Mecum and others have trusted our service for years. Our appraisers’ credentials include I-Car Platinum, ASE Certification, State Adjuster License, and Numerous Certifications in Auto Appraising. We are also members of local Claims Associations, IAAO International Association of Assessing Officers, HVA Historic Vehicle Association and USPAP Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice.
Auto Appraisal Service strives to take care of our customers with fast response and turnaround time. We have customer service representatives standing by to take your call or answer your emails. Our normal response time is 60 minutes or sooner.
We specialize in Diminished Value Appraisals, Total Loss Appraisals, GAP Insurance Appraisals, Insurance Policy Appraisals, Presumptive Value Appraisals, Pre-Purchase Inspections, Bank Auto Loan Appraisals, Muscle Car Appraisals, Classic Car Appraisals, Auto Accident Reconstruction, Third Party Appraisals, Actual Cash Value Appraisals, Fair Market Value Appraisals, Construction, Earthmoving and Heavy Equipment Inspection & Appraisals, Auto Accidents, Bonded Title Appraisals, Surety Bonds, Fleet Management, Automotive Legal Services, Expert Witness and Testimony, Arbitration / Mediation Services, Mechanics Lien / Post Repair Inspections / Pre-Warranty Inspections, Extended Auto Warranties, and Vehicle Service Contracts.
Available 7 Days A Week, by Phone & 8:00am - 5:00pm Weekly Office Hours
Our Appraisal Services
- Diminished Value Appraisals
- Total Loss / Stolen Vehicle Appraisals
- GAP Insurance Appraisals
- Standard Presumptive Value Appraisals (SPV)
- IRS Tax Form 8283 / Noncash Charitable
- Bonded Title Appraisals / Surety Bonds
- Car Dealer Fraud
- Undisclosed Damage
- Consumer Protection
- Mechanics Liens
- Pre-Purchase Inspections
- Bank Loan Appraisals
- Property Damage / Collision Estimates
- Insurance Policy Appraisals
- Classic Car Appraisals
- Motor Home Appraisals (RV’s)
- Loss of Use Appraisals
- Extended Warranty Inspections
- Motorcycle Appraisals
- Equipment Appraisals
- Actual Cash Value (ACV)
- Business Asset Appraisals
- Umpire / Mediation Services
- Fair Market Value Appraisals
- 18 Wheeler Appraisals
- Lease Turn-in Inspections
- Bankruptcy Appraisals
- Post Repair Inspections
- Warranty Direct Auto Warranties
Auto Appraisal Service specializes in Certified Auto Appraisals and Property Damage Estimates on New/Used Cars & Trucks, Classic, Antique, Collectible & Special Interest Autos, Boats, Commercial Vehicles, Farm & Heavy Equipment, Marine, Motorcycles, Recreation Vehicles (RV’s), Conversion Vans, All Terrain Vehicles (ATV’s), Truck Conversions & Limousines.
We also provide Auto Title & Transfer Services: • Standard Presumptive Value Appraisals (SPV) – Form 14-128 • Tax Collector Hearing & Bonded Title Appraisals as required by the Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) – Form VTR-125
Why Certified Auto Appraisals are important?
Buying or selling a new or used vehicle, obtain financing, insurance claims / disputes, diminished value and total loss disputes, purchasing insurance, stated value policies, loan applications, estate & collection liquidation, estate settlement disputes, leases, bankruptcies, floor plan inspections, inventory audits / valuations, and tax deduction for charitable donations.
Clients Served: Insurance Companies, Attorneys, Banks, Credit Unions, Lenders, Agricultural Credit Corporations, Accountants, Government Agencies , Auctioneers, Farmers, Ranchers, Transportation Companies, and Individual Consumers.
If you have been in an accident . . .
And the accident was not your fault; you are entitled to recover the loss of value your vehicle may have suffered, regardless of the quality of the repairs. Filing a diminished value claim is very straight forward and we would be happy to assist you with this appraisal service.
According to Tort Law, “Compensation for damages to personal property can include the reasonable cost of repair or restoration with due allowance for any difference between the original value and the value after repairs.”
Available 7 Days A Week, by Phone & 8:00am - 5:00pm Weekly Office Hours
Follow Us Online - Google
Download Android® App